We will build on programmes, such as Flying Start, to tackle Adverse Childhood Experiences and make early intervention and childhood adversity a priority. We will set out a clear national strategy to empower and encourage key public services to deliver effective, sustainable and evidence-based early intervention.
In addition we will:
- Bring the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child fully into Welsh law.
- Make new laws to protect the rights of children who are home educated.
- Ensure all children have the electronic devices they need to learn at home, and access to the internet.
- Make school expulsions a thing of the past.
- Work with Mentrau Iaith and Welsh Language Centres to encourage the use of Welsh among children.
We will align long term investment in services with long term strategies for prevention of Adverse Childhood Experiences.
I'm voting Plaid11,840 votes
With Coronavirus preventing us from having the usual face-to-face conversations on the doorstep, we're changing the way in which we campaign in this election.
It would be a big help to us to know that you're voting for us, enabling us to focus our campaign efforts on persuading those who haven't yet made up their mind.
If you're voting Plaid Cymru this year please let us know.
Are you voting Plaid Cymru?
By answering this survey, you agree to Plaid Cymru recording your political opinion and using it for campaigning purposes. You can find our data protection policy here.