Justice and Equality
- Set a statutory target to cut child poverty by two-thirds by 2030, with the aim of eradicating it completely by 2035.
- Press for full devolution of the criminal justice system – the police, prisons, probation and the courts – so we can make it fairer and more equal.
- Create a Cabinet-level post of Minister for Equalities and Women’s Empowerment.
- Implement a Race Equality Action Plan for Wales aimed at eradicating systemic racism.
- Campaign to increase the numbers of those who are entitled to pension credit to sign up for it.
- Pass an Autism Act for Wales that adopts a rights based approach for autistic people, or who are suspected of having autism but are yet to receive a diagnosis.