Tackling the Climate Emergency
- Set a Wales 2035 Mission to decarbonise and to reach net zero emissions.
- Establish Ynni Cymru as an energy development company with a target of generating 100 per cent of electricity within Wales from renewables by 2035.
- Introduce a Nature Act with statutory targets to restore biodiversity by 2050.
- Provide good quality and safe green space within a five- minute walk of all Welsh households.
- Ban non-essential single-use plastics in 2021, ensure zero waste ends up in landfill and end all waste incineration by 2030.
- Increase the level of investment in flood mitigation to £500m over the course of this Senedd term.