- Create a £6bn Green Economic Stimulus which will generate 60,000 jobs.
- Establish a national Youth Job Guarantee for every 16 to 24-year-old.
- Base an alternative economic strategy on a Local First principle, increasing Welsh firms’ share of contracts from 52 to 75 per cent of the public procurement budget.
- Create Prosperity Wales, an arms-length development agency, to focus on growing small and medium-sized Welsh firms.
- Develop Industrial Innovation Clusters in key areas of the economy.
- Expand the role of the Development Bank of Wales and support the creation of a Community Bank to help domestically owned businesses grow their market share.