- Introduce a Welsh Language Education Act to give every child the gift of fluency in Welsh.
- Raise the status of and allocate additional funding for Prosiect 2050 (a million Welsh speakers by 2050) which with a ‘more than a million speakers’ mandate and as a central part Government, will be able to influence policy decisions across all departments.
- Set a target of 1,000 new Welsh language spaces, including cultural spaces and workplaces, to increase the use of Welsh.
- Establish a new ‘Menter Ddigidol Gymraeg’ as part of a new digital strategy for the language.
- Extend the Language Commissioner’s remit and powers into the rest of the private sector.
- Double the funding for the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol.