Farming, Rural Wales and Tourism
- Refocus support to help farmers transition to more sustainable, diverse and environmentally friendly forms of land use.
- Enact a Welsh Agriculture Bill that will place a greater emphasis on public goods such as decarbonisation, sustainable food production, and enhanced biodiversity.
- Establish a consultative Rural Senedd to strengthen the voice of rural communities.
- Create a cross sector Food System Commission to develop a holistic food strategy for Wales.
- Support a shift towards cultural tourism to promote our diverse culture to the world and contribute to the status of Welsh as a living language.
- Designate 2023 to be a Festival of Wales to showcase our diverse tourism offer to the world.