Homes for All
- Permanently end rough sleeping on our streets through a rapid rehousing policy.
- End no fault evictions during the economic fall-out from Covid-19 and implement a new system of fair rents for the future.
- Create 50,000 public homes over the next five years – 30,000 council houses or other social housing, 5,000 cost rental homes at intermediate rent, and 15,000 genuinely affordable homes to buy.
- Cut the bills of average Council Tax payers through wholesale reform of the Council Tax system.
- Use planning and tax powers to tackle the second homes crisis.
- Appoint Managers to co-ordinate town centre development.