Skills Framework for Wales
At the moment those who do not choose to go to university are badly served by our education system, if supported at all. By under-investing in practical, vocational, and technical education we are wasting talent and preventing people from realising their potential.
We will develop a new Skills Framework for Wales to achieve a better way of matching jobs to people and people to jobs.
We will create a one-stop-shop platform that will bring together existing careers and employability support to enable people to:
- Capture their skills, experiences, and job histories in an online profile.
- Risk-assess their current occupation and skills profile and locate suitable training, work experience, and alternative employment.
- Connect online with employers to discuss skills, training, and work experience opportunities.
- Learn about careers, training, and job opportunities in real time.
- Access their Personal Learning Account and make decisions as to how that account should be invested.
I'm voting Plaid11,840 votes
With Coronavirus preventing us from having the usual face-to-face conversations on the doorstep, we're changing the way in which we campaign in this election.
It would be a big help to us to know that you're voting for us, enabling us to focus our campaign efforts on persuading those who haven't yet made up their mind.
If you're voting Plaid Cymru this year please let us know.
Are you voting Plaid Cymru?
By answering this survey, you agree to Plaid Cymru recording your political opinion and using it for campaigning purposes. You can find our data protection policy here.