Work for Plaid Cymru
Salary band: £23,000 - £34,000 (starting salary dependent upon experience)
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret data to ensure that the Member is accurately informed on key issues;
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of bills, Early Day Motions, legislation, Hansard, debates, etc.;
- Ensure the Member is fully briefed on potential questions and motions to be put to the house;
- Give advice on policy issues;
- Monitor media coverage and brief the Member on relevant issues;
- Supervise staff members where appropriate;
- Undertake research, usually from readily available sources, on straightforward subjects.
For more information contact Elin Roberts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ability to communicate in Welsh in essential for this role.
Closing date: 23:59pm Sunday May 31, 2015
All applications will be acknowledged and shortlisted applicants informed in due course.
Voluntary work experience
This in an opportunity to volunteer and gain experience working with Plaid Cymru. For more information contact email@example.com