Helping People Live Longer, Healthier Lives
Covid-19 has hit poorer communities hardest. Plaid Cymru aims to make Health Equality our goal for a healthier fairer nation, with actions to improve access to care for all. Our local authorities and councillors will:
- Encourage walking and cycling, with accessible paths and networks
- Improve public accessibility to amenities such as parks, and public transport
- Invest in Youth Services and Youth Centres – ensuring they include professionals offering mental health advice and sexual health advice
- Ensure that local government staff have access to occupational health service, leisure and sport facilities – and work with business providers to see how this access can be expanded to employees of SMEs
- Encourage schools to provide children with the opportunity to exercise and learn outdoors as much as possible, while meeting a minimum of two hours’ physical exercise each week
- Promote and facilitate social prescribing - to encourage participation in community activity and exercise
I'm voting Plaid10,866 votes
With hundreds of our candidates and supporters campaigning all over Wales, it would be a big help to us to know that you're voting for us, enabling us to focus our campaign efforts on persuading those who haven't yet made up their mind.
Please let us know if you're voting Plaid Cymru this year.
Are you voting Plaid Cymru?
By answering this survey, you agree to Plaid Cymru recording your political opinion and using it for campaigning purposes. You can find our data protection policy here.