A Connected Wales
- Provide free bus travel for young people between 16 and 24 years old.
- Undertake a transformative investment in public transport and active travel infrastructure, substantially reducing car usage, aiming to halve the proportion of journeys made by car by 2030.
- Transport for Wales will be responsible for creating an all-Wales rail and bus network, connecting the north with the south and enabling public transport connectivity between all major centres of population.
- Create a new west coast rail line, connecting the north and south, and build a Valleys CrossRail, linking east and west.
- Deliver ultra-fast gigabit broadband to all Welsh homes and businesses by 2026.
- In place of the abandoned M4 Relief Road we will improve the mainline rail services in the south involving the building of six new stations between Severn Tunnel Junction and Cardiff.